In the Tauernhof we are not looking for employees – we are looking for people with personality. Ambitious people who see to the well-being of Tauernhof guests with a great deal of joy, cordiality and humour. To join us, the host family and our fantastic team.
We take things personally in the Tauernhof – not just the Hetteger family as hosts and owners, but all the people in our team. It is precisely this which makes the cordial and personal experience in our hotel. Together we create a very special well-being atmosphere in and around the hotel, so our guests not only get to relax, but also experience the Tauernhof as a cosy home from home. Should you be a part of it? Then we look forward to receiving you application.
- 5- or 6-day week, by arrangement
- free meals and lodging (hotel jobs with accommodation)
- Lovely staff quarters close to the hotel
- Plenty of options for further training for particularly motivated staff
- Salary by arrangement
- Free use of all the hotel facilities
- At Großarltal’s ‘Lehrlingsakademie’, trainees can attend additional training and further education seminars during working hours
Your career in a hotel in Austria
- Approachability, motivation and cleanliness
- Punctuality and the ability to work as part of a team
- A welcoming appearance, and happy to work in a young team and with our guests
- Good to excellent knowledge of both written and spoken German
- Ability to hold a conversation in English (engage in chit-chat)
- Knowledge of Italian an advantage
- Completed training and practical experience in the 4-star hotel sector (does not apply to trainees of course)
If you are convinced that we match, then we should get to know one another. We look forward to receiving your application or to your visit here with us in the Tauernhof in beautiful Großarl. Now it's over to you!
Kind regards, the Hettegger family