Spend 7 unforgettable nights at the Vitalhotel Tauernhof and enjoy culinary delights served up by Markus Hettegger and his team of chefs. Fine Austrian wines are served to accompany the meals.
Select your choice of room take advantage of our comprehensive Tauernhof included services, and enjoy the benefits of our Tauernhof “spoil-yourself” board, including, amongst other things, a delicious breakfast buffet, afternoon buffet, and evening meal with choice of menu.
Our programme for the ski, wine, and gourmet week in March 2018:
Monday 16 March 2020:
First gala dinner. Markus and Tom serve you your first 5-course menu including accompanying wine.
Tuesday 17 March 2020:
Exclusive gondola dinner above the roofs of Grossarl in the Hochbrandbahn lift with aperitif reception and wine accompaniment. (Supplement: €69 per person including wine)
Wednesday 18 March 2020 from 18:30 - 23:00
Experience the first “Weinroas” in the Grossarltal region. Top Austrian winegrowers display their finest wines in numerous (approximately 10) Grossarl top hotels.
Take a walk from hotel to hotel and enjoy little snacks with the best wines from Austria. Collect stamps from the individual hotels in your “Genuss-Pass” and if you get more than 5 stamps, you could win fantastic prizes (e.g. a half-board weekend for 2). The draw will be held on Friday.
Thursday 19 March 2020:
In the evening we serve you are 7-course gala dinner with wine accompaniment from our “Walter Glatzer” vineyard in Göttelsbrunn, Carnuntum.
Friday 20 March 2020:
At 14:00, the “Big Bottle buddeln” begins, a huge treasure hunt in the snow.
Find one of the 20 buried large wine bottles. The main prize is a new car! The prize-giving ceremony is in the evening in the large wine tent.
Big Bottle Party in the heated wine tent with a range of winegrowers with their wine and a Big Bottle to sample. What’s more, you can also test out and buy local produce from the farmers, such as schnapps, cured ham, honey, and of course cheese from the gourmet region “Grossarltaler Bergbauernkäse”.
Highpoint: prize-giving for the “Weinroas” and the “Big Bottle buddeln”, with the presentation of the keys for a brand-new car. Entertainment, dance, and a fantastic atmosphere with a great live band.
Bookings possible from 14.03.2020 - 21.03.2020.
- 7 nights including Tauernhof “spoil-yourself” board
- All Tauernhof included services such as wellness and weekly programme
- Room of your choice in the Hotel Tauernhof
- 6-day ski pass for the Sportwelt Amadé (5 top ski areas covered by one lift pass, optional - prices see below)
- Exciting, varied programme for the ski, wine, and gourmet week
- 1 starting token per person for the “Big-Bottle-Buddeln”
The optional 6-day Ski & Sportwelt Amadé lift pass means you can use 5 top ski areas all covered by just one pass. 270 lifts and over 860 km of pistes give you skiing holidays in Grossarl with plenty of variety.
Prices if booking the wine & gourmet week with a ski pass (7 nights, per person per stay):
- „Standard“ Double Room € 1,120
- “Classic“ Double Room € 1,134
- Apartment Room € 1,155
- “Alpin“ Apartment Room € 1,169
- Bergblick Suite € 1,211
- Tauernhof Suite € 1,246
- Wedding Suite € 1,274
- Family Suite € 1,358
- Single Room € 1,232
|14.03.2020 - 20.03.2020|
|"Standard" Double Rooms||€ 871|
|"Classic" Double Rooms||€ 885|
|Apartment Rooms||€ 906|
|"Alpin" Apartment Rooms||€ 920|
|Bergblick Suites||€ 962|
|Tauernhof Suites||€ 997|
|Wedding Suite||€ 1.025|
|Family Suites||€ 1.109|
|Single Rooms||€ 983|
- Prices quoted for the hotel rooms in the 4 star Hotel Tauernhof are per person per stay for our packages.
- Our prices include all Tauernhof included services and our ¾ “spoil-yourself” board
- Local tourist taxes of €1.15 per person per night (for guests from the age of 16) are not included in the price and will be charged separately.
You can find details about your booking as well as other useful information about our booking conditions on the page “useful information”.