The included 6-day Ski & Sportwelt Amadé lift pass means you can use 5 top ski areas all covered by just one pass. 270 lifts and over 860 km of pistes give you skiing holidays in Grossarl with plenty of variety. And the best thing: during the Grossarl ladies’ ski week, you only need to pay for one ski pass, you get a second one free!
Select your choice of room for 7 nights, take advantage of our comprehensive Tauernhof included services with wellness and entertainment programme, and enjoy the benefits of our Tauernhof “spoil-yourself” board, including, amongst other things, a delicious breakfast buffet, afternoon buffet, and evening meal with choice of menu.
What’s more, you also get a €20 beauty voucher for the Tauernhof realm of health & beauty.
Bookings possible from the 23.03.2019 - 30.03.2019.
- 7 nights including Tauernhof “spoil-yourself” board
- All Tauernhof included services such as wellness and weekly programme
- Room of your choice in the Hotel Tauernhof
- 6-day ski pass for the Sportwelt Amadé (5 top ski areas covered by one lift pass)
- Buy one get one free offer for ski passes: for the second person (male or female) we will cover the cost of the ski pass (price reduction on the package price for the second person: €247)
- Free entry to the heated party tent and all events supporting the 18th
- ladies’ ski week 2018 with Julian le Play (Wednesday) and singer Vanessa Mai (Friday)
- A €20 voucher for each adult for treatments in our realm of health & beauty (non-transferable)
*The NEW ladies’ ski week in Grossarl for ladies and men – An explanation for those have attended the ladies’ ski week in past years:
In Austria there is a law that says everyone needs to be treated equally. This means that any services or goods must be offered to everyone under the same conditions. This means also that no one is allowed to discriminate between sex, religion, skin colour etc. That is simply the law.
The bad news is that the authorities have forbidden us from offering our ladies’ ski week in the form it has had until now.
The good news: our ladies’ ski week will continue to take place in future with the party tent and supporting programme. The only change is that the buy one get one free offer has changed to be an offer regardless of gender.
What changes does this mean?
A few examples:
- 2 ladies come to the ladies’ ski week in the Tauernhof:
In future you will pay for 1 ski pass and receive 1 for free. This means it will be a little bit more expensive than previously.
- A lady and a man come to the ladies’ ski week at the Tauernhof:
As previously, you pay for 1 ski pass, and get 1 free. That means it is exactly as it was previously.
- 2 men come to the ladies’ ski week:
You pay for 1 ski pass, and get 1 free. This means that under the new rules, it will be cheaper for you.
|23.03.2019 - 29.03.2019|
|"Standard" Double Rooms||€ 999|
|"Classic" Double Rooms||€ 1.013|
|Apartment Rooms||€ 1.034|
|"Alpin" Apartment Rooms||€ 1.048|
|Bergblick Suites||€ 1.090|
|Tauernhof Suites||€ 1.125|
|Wedding Suite||€ 1.153|
|Family Suites||€ 1.237|
|Single Rooms||€ 2.222|
- Prices quoted for the hotel rooms in the 4 star Hotel Tauernhof are per person per stay for our packages.
- Our prices include all Tauernhof included services and our ¾ “spoil-yourself” board
- Local tourist taxes of €1.15 per person per night (for guests from the age of 16) are not included in the price and will be charged separately.
You can find details about your booking as well as other useful information about our booking conditions on the page “useful information”.